Sunday, December 4, 2011

100 Books in Review

I haven't quite gotten my hundred books read this year, but I'd say 96 is a pretty good indication that I'll make it there. I had the idea a couple of months ago (and then had to wait for it to get to December when I promptly forgot) to do some book reviews/reactions for my favorite books that I read this year. I won't be talking about books I didn't like, because that's just my opinion and I don't want to bash anyone's hard work.

Cover collage. The only hard work I've done all day.
I haven't decided how many of these I want to do...any suggestions on a number? It'll either need to be odd or ending in 5 or 0. I also don't know if I should focus on new, less well-known books or include some of my old favorites that I reread this year.

Just looking at my list, I don't even know where to start. So I'll be starting this series tomorrow.

More Blessed Word Count: 13,869

No comments:

Post a Comment