Thursday, May 26, 2011

Diario de Viaje!!

I'm going to Peru tomorrow!! And I got an early birthday present from mis padres so I can take pictures while I'm there!! If you can't tell from all the double exclamation points, I am super excited!!

I was going to take a super-excited-face picture of me holding my lovely camera, but my webcam is seeing red so it would look really strange. So after much messing around with software and cables and stuff, here is my first self-portrait from my new camera.



I promise I'll take a bunch of pictures (I'll be gone for 6 weeks and I get to go to Machu Picchu while I'm there!) and as long as I can find a nice Internet cafe, I should be able to post some of them. If I haven't already told you five million times, I'm going to be working/interning/volunteering at an elementary school in Cusco. And taking a bit of Spanish. And hopefully lots of sightseeing and shopping! I can't wait for all the alpaca wool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment