Monday, May 16, 2011

Measures of Morality

Sorry I've disappeared for the past week. I got home from school on Tuesday night and I've been doing as little as possible ever since. Well, as much relaxing as possible - I read 3 books, played some Wii and computer games, and caught up on my T.V. shows. I kept meaning to write something, and then I just couldn't think of anything.

But thanks to my dear sister, I have this morality quiz to share. You can find this and other interesting surveys here.

My score is in green, the average for "liberals" is blue, and the average for "conservatives" is red. I'm not all that surprised, but it's interesting to see how you fit in with people that are supposed to have the same political values as you.











 You can click on it to see a bigger image.

No comments:

Post a Comment