Tuesday, June 14, 2011

PICTURES!!!

Finally! :) I may be a complete technology idiot, because I think my problem before with the computer not recognizing my camera could possibly have been because the camera wasn´t on...just maybe. But now that it is on, I´ll be making some Facebook albums for all the pictures I have (gulp...590) so that I can delete them and take more. Well, if the computer would actually get stuff loaded, I would. Here are a couple, and now I´m off to try at an Internet cafe.

 This is part of the old Inca wall (I think). That single stone has 12 sides, and they all fit together perfectly. It´s crazy how well built these are.
Me in the Plaza de Armas, downtown Cusco. Behind me is one of the churches. But not the Cathedral, that one´s bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment