Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tragedy

So my computer is pretty much toast. At least, the battery connector dealie is. I'd been able to balance it just so on my lap/bed/bean bag chair and let it charge itself back up. But that hasn't worked in several days. This is made all the more difficult by the fact that I have 2 classes that are primarily online. Once I'm un-lazy and un-tired enough, I'll see if the tech people at school can fix it. Hopefully for zero dollars...

Until then, I'll be doing all my homework at computer labs on campus and bemoaning the fact that American progress is more concerned with "newer" than "better."

And also until then, I will most likely not be making any blog posts. Except maybe when I'm home for Easter.

This is why I hate technology so much. It never seems to work when you need it to.

Some Things from My Flash Drive that Make Me Feel Better about this Terrible Ordeal:



No comments:

Post a Comment