Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Last Spring Break

My week in pictures, because pictures are worth a thousand words and take less time to put together. Okay, so it still takes time to find them, but I don't have to worry about being coherent this way.

I got a new phone! One that I don't have to charge every single day!

It looks like this.
I watched Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy!
So many Hot British Men! So much confusion!
I spent too much time playing old computer games!

I don't even remember when we got this.
I read some awesome books!
You should read this one.

YOU SHOULD MUST READ THIS FABULOUS PIECE OF AWESOMENESS!!!
This little anthology was also quite good.

I got a hair cut! But I don't have a picture and I already put on pajamas so I'm not taking one now.

I procrastinated on every bit of homework I needed to do!

I made a cake!

The top layer didn't want to stay together so I had to force it with gobs of icing.
And celebrated my hermanita's 18th birthday!

I wish I never had to go back to school. Or write outlines and essays and do research. Or think about getting a job. Although I must admit, the job part is exciting; it's the getting one part that I don't want to do. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment