Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm Still Here

I have several long-delayed posts sitting in my drafts folder, but haven't cared enough recently to write them.

I've been meaning to write this post for ages, and haven't found the time.

[Part of this I can blame on my Lenten resolution to spend less time on the Internet, but before that...I don't know. I was busy reading or watching TV or doing homework or sleeping, I guess.]

I'm hoping this month I'll remember to update, but I can't promise that'll happen. I can promise those posts will be, overall, shorter and filled more with pictures than insightful writing. Which I'm perfectly okay with, because pictures are worth a thousand words, right?

I'm hoping that I'll get more writing done. I'm having fun writing scenes from any and all of my story ideas as they occur to me. One of those was actually for More Blessed [although it was a rewrite of a scene and I still don't like it] but the rest are from a couple of other stories. Other worlds, actually, which means I have also spent a lot of time playing with maps and ancestry trees. Anything to cheat on the dreaded, upcoming middle of the novel.

I'm also hoping to finish tons of homework and get tons of sleep and read tons of books and spend tons of time hanging out with friends. Why not dream big, you know?

Totally unnecessary picture to congratulate anyone who got my obscure pop culture reference.
I don't know what function this post serves, other than to assure everyone that I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. I'm just...rearranging my priorities, figuring out what I actually want to do with my life when I graduate, trying to find my sister a totally awesome birthday present...right now, my brain's not really into blogging and I haven't wanted to force the issue. This month, maybe, I'll get that fixed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment