Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Books Books Books!

I don't think I have anything inspirational to say today...so instead I'm going to post the 21 fabulous books I've read so far this year! I'm hoping to get to 100 - I'm not sure how many books I usually read in a year, but that seems like a good number. Excluding textbooks, of course :)
  1. Eragon - Christopher Paolini
  2. Eldest - Christopher Paolini
  3. Brisingr - Christopher Paolini
  4. The Magician's Nephew - C.S. Lewis
  5. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe - C.S. Lewis
  6. The Horse and His Boy - C.S. Lewis
  7. Prince Caspian - C.S. Lewis
  8. The Voyage of the Dawn Treador - C.S. Lewis
  9. The Silver Chair - C.S. Lewis
  10. The Last Battle - C.S. Lewis
  11. Outside In - Maria Snyder
  12. Revenge of the Rose - Nicole Galland
  13. Graceling - Kristin Cashore
  14. Fire - Kristin Cashore
  15. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
  16. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe - Douglas Adams
  17. Life, the Universe, and Everything - Douglas Adams
  18. So Long and Thanks for all the Fish - Douglas Adams
  19. Young Zaphod Plays It Safe - Douglas Adams
  20. Mostly Harmless - Douglas Adams
  21. The Borgia Bride - Jeanne Kalogridis

I would have to say that Graceling and Fire are two of the most amazing books I have ever read. If you like fantasy and/or female protagonists, you really should read them. I think I'm ordering them from Barnes and Noble pretty soon. And anyone who like historical fiction should read Nicole Galland's books. They're all set around 1200 A.D. and they're just beautiful.

I am such a book nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment