Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let's Get Down to Business

Despite an underwhelming response to my plea for everyone else to make my decisions, I'm going to start working on More Blessed. As of today, it has its own word document with my original notes and the summary I posted last time. Progress! Next up is an outline, since I have no idea where this story is headed. Then I'll start writing some actual paragraphs. Hopefully, within a few months (or years) I'll have a complete novel!

My sister and I have a habit of singing songs to each other all the time when I'm home, and so naturally this one popped into my head when I realized I have to remember to work on this thing. I guess I only have myself (and my crazy think-up-new-stories-all-the-time brain) to blame for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment