Friday, October 28, 2011

More Motivation

Oh dear goodness, it's almost NaNoWriMo.

(I feel like a lot of the things I start with don't make sense if you haven't read 532809324 writer's blogs.)

So National Novel Writing Month (according to their website, thirty days and nights of literary abandon!) is where a bunch of crazy people try to write a whole novel. Just a 50,000 word novel, which is on the short side for the books I read but still a whole lot more than I have right now.

It's a good thing it's almost November because I've written approximately zero words in the past week or two. I've felt like I got transported back to high school with all the writing and studying I've been doing. But that's mostly over now, so back to writing I go! I might actually be talking more about writing and doing less rambling this month. If I have any brilliant insights to share. And if my brain doesn't explode from trying to write more than a thousand words a day.

In other news, I've decided to give my blog a makeover. The text background color is driving me insane.

Official More Blessed Word Count: 8,640

No comments:

Post a Comment